There are many different causes of back pain, and there are many different methods to treat it. Kyphoplasty is a back pain treatment in Jacksonville, FL, that is designed to help you restore the height and shape of your spine after an accident or due to a deformity. This treatment is one that has been shown to provide patients with:
- Significant & Sustained Reduction in Back Pain
- Sustained Vertebral Body Height Restoration
- Significant & Sustained Mobility Improvement
- Significant & Sustained Quality of Life Improvement
- Significant Reduction in Down Time Due to Back Pain
- Significant & Sustained Improvement in Daily Activity Performance
- Significant & Sustained Reduction in Pain Interference
But what exactly is Kyphoplasty? This is a procedure that involves placing a surgical balloon into a tube to inflate the collapsed area in your spine when you are dealing with a compression fracture. The area is then filled with bone cement that keeps the vertebra in place. While this is a low-risk procedure, all surgeries come with a certain amount of risk. Make sure you take the time to speak to your doctor to fully understand the benefits and risks of this pain-relieving procedure.
If you are dealing with back pain, make an appointment at Florida Coast Pain today to explore your options.